-LaSt BrEatH-

Hafiz Hamidun - Last Breath

From those around I hear a cry
A muffled sob, a hopeless sigh
I hear their footsteps leaving slow
And then I know my soul my fly

A chilly wind begins to blow
Within my soul from head to toe
And then last breath escapes my lips
It's time to leave and I must go

So it is true but it's too late
They said each soul has its given date
When it must leave it's body's core
And meet with it's eternal fate

Allahurabbuna salimna (sallim sallimna) 3x

CHORUS
Oh, mark the words that I do say
Who knows tomorrow could be your day
At last it comes to heaven or hell
Decide which now do not delay

I cannot see, my eyes are blind
Am I still me ?
Or has my soul been led astray ?
And forced to pay a priceless fee

Alas to dust we all return
Some shall rejoice while others burned
If only I knew
I knew it before
The line grew short
And came my turn

And now as beneath the sod
They lay me with my record flawed
They cry not knowing I cry worse
For they go home I face my God

Allahurabbi..........

REPEAT CHORUS

Come on my brother, lets pray decide
Which now do not delay



0 leave ur comment here: